The Town Under The Foot Remix The Town Under The Foot Remix

Спасибо за публикацию! Классно поработали! :D

-Lines Fading- -Lines Fading-

That's a masterpiece! As always, actually. The style and sound design is similar to Relentless and Absent. You said that you're going back to the styles of your earlier years, well, I don't think so. I think it's your new style you invented this year. So, keep working in this style! I love it, it's very original and unusual!
Especcialy I love your creepy basses. Did you make it yourself? I'd like to make the similar basses, but it's not my style, actually. My style is bright, happy and light.
So yeah, awesome song! Keep working this way!

-Sinking Feeling- -Sinking Feeling-

Hey, Waterflame!
I wanna say that you surpassed yourself this year! My favorite songs by you changed three times this year (I mean Below, Boneyard and Striker) and I think now changes the fourth time. Before this year my favorites by you changed about once in a year. Your skills are growing up faster and faster! And I'm very proud of that I'm your fan! I hope and actually I'm sure that in the next year you'll make a REAL MASTERPIECE that will conquer the world! I wish you become a world famous the best composer ever! Cuz you really are the best!
Looking for your masterpiece tracks the next year!
Happy late Christmas and New Year! Wish you all the best I can wish!

Spoopy Woods Spoopy Woods

Very awesome! I really love almost all your arts! Best of all I like arts like this.
I have just one question. If I wanna use it, then what should I do?

-Daus City- -Daus City-